Practising Dutch at home - 26/05/2020
WE GIVE YOU A FEW TIPS
If you want to learn and practise Dutch, you should try doing it at home.
Our Facebook page offers some advice about practising Dutch at home, information in simple Dutch about the Corona virus and so much more.
- Read books at home in simple Dutch, from Lezen voor iedereen or Wablieft.
- Try recipes in Dutch at home. Use the Cuisine Mundial cookbook or search online for recipes.
- Theatre is available via www.podiumaanhuis.be.
- Online activities to practise Dutch from Muntpunt or Huis van het Nederlands Brussel.
- Read free comics. From 8 June you will also be able to order 'de Rand' comic strips again.
- Find your 'tandem partner' to practise languages via www.patati.be. Youngsters can search for a chat buddy via Tumult.
- Have fun practising Dutch with our card games.
The AgII Dutch practice website features all kinds of advice about practising at home. Under each tip you will find links to the relevant information.
- Read online newspapers and magazines.
- Watch television and movies.
- Listen to the radio or audio books.
- Practice via websites.
- Practice via apps.
- Play language games.
On our site you can download pictogram books, sports dictionaries, the simple Dutch cookbook, the memory game ... From 8 June you will also be able to order our books and other materials again.
The conversation groups in Kraainem and Wezembeek-Oppem and some Café Combinnes are going to be available online.
Practice Dutch at your level via www.nedbox.be.