Meet - Ezelsoor
Book covering day
Come along with your (grand) parents to have your books and notebooks covered for free.
Each child is issued with five sheets of paper to cover about 12 books or notebooks. If you prefer an original cover, head for the illustrator to brighten your dullest book or notebook and make sure it is unique! When you have had enough of all that covering you can try your hand at being creative in our workshops or enjoy the ‘Rand’ activity.
You will be returning home with original books and notebooks along with information about the recreational activities.
Aged 6-12 - free
- Drogenbos - Wednesday 5 September 2018 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Wezembeek-Oppem - Wednesday 5 September 2018 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Sint-Genesius-Rode - Wednesday 5 September 2018 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Kraainem - Friday 7 September 2018 from 3.30 to 6 p.m.
- Linkebeek - Friday 7 September 2018 from 3 to 7 p.m.